How do I choose the best essay writing service?
How do I choose the best essay writing service?
There are literally hundreds of websites offering essay writing services on the web today. It’s no wonder that some students feel confused as to which they can trust. Here is a list of factors to check before you choose an essay writing company to ensure that you get the best essay writing service:
- Do they work with a huge number of writers, or just a select few? Companies who work with hundreds or even thousands of writers tend to operate like essay factories. They don’t take much care in selecting an appropriate writer for you and the emphasis is on getting the money in and getting the order processed as quickly as possible. Stick to companies who work with a small team and who really know their writers.
- Do they use writers from all over the world or do they use UK, US and Australian writers only? These 3 countries offer consistently good academic standards and you can confident that your writer will use standard academic research practices and referencing that you can easily follow. Not all countries offer the same so UK, US and Aus writers are a safer bet.
- Do they use qualified or unqualified writers? You certainly won’t learn how to write a great essay from a writer who hasn’t been through university themselves. The best essay writing services only use genuine qualified academics – their hiring page is a good place to find out what their requirements are.
- Do they have a small team or a big call centre? The big essay writing companies have large call centres and you’ll never speak to the same person twice. The whole experience is impersonal and if things go wrong, it can be very hard to get a resolution as nobody knows the status of your order. The best essay writing services make use of small teams and offer personal service.
- Do they make wild outlandish promises or offer no-nonsense terms? The worst essay writing services offer you promises amounting to thousands of pounds if anything goes wrong. But these are empty guarantees, and they NEVER pay up. Choose a service that offers straightforward terms that you can understand, not wild promises that mean nothing.
- Are they marketing themselves as a premium service or are the prices reasonable? Some companies have been lucky to get a lot of press coverage and use this to market themselves at the top end of the market, charging crazy prices that most students struggle to afford. In contrast, other services charge next to nothing – prices that you know a real professional wouldn’t work for. Look for prices that seem reasonable and ask yourself if a qualified teacher, solicitor or accountant would work for about 33% - 50% of those rates which is the fee that most essay companies pay out to their writers. If not, steer well clear.
- Do they claim to never publish your work but have thousands of essays on their website? It’s a strange coincidence! A lot of essay companies do publish your work a few weeks or months after you’ve purchased it. This is a despicable practice that can lose you a place on your course and cost you your course fees, or even your opportunity to attend university altogether. Make sure the company you’re using is trustworthy – it’s worth looking in their terms, any suggestion that they can publish your work or that the copyright doesn’t belong to you should ring alarm bells.
- Can you verify that it’s a real company or are the details made up? It’s very easy to give a fake company number and address so take the time to look up these details on the Companies House website, and check that the building they claim to be in really exists. Wath out for companies that are run from virtual offices – a giveaway is that a lot of other businesses will be listed as operating from the same location.
- Are they run by students or academics? Students often see essay writing as a great way to make an extra few pounds but they don’t have the knowledge or experience to deliver a good service. Look for a company that is run by real academics and isn’t just there to make a quick profit.
- Do they have a “meet the team” page with fake names? If you had nothing to hide, wouldn’t you be happy to give your full name on your company website? It’s unsurprising that many ‘essay writing services’ use fake names on their team pages, often shortened: ‘Sam B’ ‘Anna R’ ‘Geoff G’. These people don’t exist and are there to fool you into thinking the company is bigger than it really is! Watch out – it is probably run by a couple of students from their bedroom!
- Do their terms and conditions require a law degree to understand? If a glance at the terms page leaves you running for cover, ask what the company has to hide in the small print. The best essay writing services will have straightforward terms in plain English that anyone can follow without having to reach for their law dictionary.
At ChinaStones, we like to think we offer the best essay writing service in the World! It’s a big claim to make but we’d like you to know that we tick all of the above boxes and we’re sure that when you get on board with our team, you’ll be saying the same. on our order form, or use the chat or email options to get in touch with your questions.